Saturday, July 12, 2014

Within 6 Months My Credit Score Increased 50 Points

"I was referred to Chantel over 6 years ago and she was the BEST person for the job! My credit was borderline poor/fair as my score was in the low 600's. Chantel was very professional and courteous from day 1 and she completely won me over with her bubbly personality! She was upfront with the facts and what she can do to help me. Needless to say once she was done cleaning my credit within 6 months my credit score jumped up about 50 points. I reached 700's within 18 months and it kept going up. Now years later my credit is GREAT, close to a score of 800 and have maintained it at this level for 5 years! You will be in good hands if you choose Chantel to help rebuild your credit!" - Jessica S




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts